The demon Malphor has Midgard on the brink of destruction, and you've been summoned there to save it. But who's really being saved?
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by RatDog Games on
RatDog Games is currently looking for a lead artist to join our team. We are an indie studio based out of Massachusetts. A majority of the team works remotely with schedules ranging from part time to full time. The team size usually fluctuates between 4-10 people depending on the current needs of the project.
We are looking for someone who can maintain the art style we’ve created as well as manage other artists that we have on the project working part time ( currently a 3D artist / UI artist / vfx artist / concept artist).
Our current project is titled Gunnhildr, an FPS Rogue-Lite strongly influenced by Norse Mythology.
Project Overview Document:
Gunnhildr Visual Style Guide:
Dropbox.com Visual Style Guide.pdf?dl=0
* Comfortable wearing many hats at the studio based on what the project needs the most assistance with at the time ( illustrations / 3D art creation / animations / vfx /etc.)
* Willingness to learn new techniques / art related talents as potentially needed throughout the project
* Strong 3D & 2D asset creation skills ( Extensive Maya / Zbrush experience)
* Lead other artists on the project assisting them with completing their tasks, assigning new tasks and ensuring that their tasks are completed in a timely fashion
* Comfortable working in Unity 3D
* Work with other partners on the project playtesting, designing and overseeing the project as a whole
* 3D animation skills
* Experience creating VFX in Unity 3D
* Experience / strong interest in FPS / Rogue-Lite genres
* Comfortable / experience streaming your work
Gunnhildr is roughly 50% complete at this point and we need a talented artist to come on board and assist us in bringing the project to completion.
The ideal candidate would be based out of Massachusetts because that’s where the other partners are but that is not required.
The candidate we select would be hired hourly for a 2-4 week trial period. Upon completion of said period we would negotiate terms for a long term role on the project.
Send portfolio / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org