• Register

You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator. When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your DOMINION affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion. In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension. Release version and manual is available now. Manual can be downloaded from Illwinter's web page.

Forum Thread
Dominions 3 Theme (Games : Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension : Forum : Undiscovered Door - Maps & Cartography : Dominions 3 Theme) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 12 2013 Anchor
Oct 27 2013 Anchor

What does this exactly do? Does it changes the UI? It's not clear for me...

Oct 28 2013 Anchor

Changes the UI. Replace the normal UI files with the files provided and the UI will change. Make backup copies of the originals first.

Dec 10 2013 Anchor

Thanks! However i would like more info!
i mean. I LOVE the improvements of Dom4 UI. But i LOVE the color theme of Dom 3!
Does this undo the improvements of the UI? Just changes the color? Etc etc
Thanks in advance!

Dec 10 2013 Anchor

Stoltverd wrote: Thanks! However i would like more info!
i mean. I LOVE the improvements of Dom4 UI. But i LOVE the color theme of Dom 3!
Does this undo the improvements of the UI? Just changes the color? Etc etc
Thanks in advance!

Just the visual side of things.

Frankly, I don't understand why Illwinter chose to use those yellow window borders and such. I think Dom2 and 3 UI elements looked a lot nicer and the files can actually be used pretty much as-is (for Dom3, at least). Is there someone who actually prefers the new ones?

Edited by: kimmokm

Dec 11 2013 Anchor

Yes. But since we can change it, it's good to have the dom3 option.

Dec 13 2013 Anchor

Has anyone tried the other Dom3 mods for themes?
Im not sure anything has changed. We might be able to use all of those if we can save them before they disappear.

Jan 17 2014 Anchor

It's very easy to make your own. All you need is paint.net which is free. You just open the original files in paint.net and modify .....it takes a few trys to get things right
because the borders are very size sensitive !

If you try this be sure to BU the originals.

guiborder guiborder_square guiborder_thin guiborder2 guiborder3

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.