• Register

You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator. When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your DOMINION affects your lands and followers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion. In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension. Release version and manual is available now. Manual can be downloaded from Illwinter's web page.

Forum Thread
Casual MA Game 7 Players (Games : Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension : Forum : Arena of the Gods - MP Games : Casual MA Game 7 Players) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Dec 19 2013 Anchor

Game is up! Game name: SevenSixteen

Middle Era - Throne victory condition
0 lvl 1
5 lvl 2
2 lvl 3

8 points to win.

Host
PBEM - 16 hours - llamaserver
No extensions. No substitutions (just go AI if you decide to quit).

Map
Fantomia

Diplomacy
Non-enforceable treaties, trust your neighbors at your own risk. No NAP's. Trades are binding, however.

Players (7/7)

Gaslov - Vanheim
Cuddl3s - Shinuyama
scratchyan - Atlantis
ho5s - Marignon
Bhoona - Machaka
zultor - Jotunheim
jhon9278 - Agartha

Reply here with your race, if you'd like to join.

MP Instructions
When game starts, you will email your pre-created pretender to pretenders (at) llamaserver (dot) net with the email title (game name). For example, if the game name is Seven for Sixteen, you will title your email Seven for Sixteen. Once everybody has sent in their pretender, you will receive an email from turns (at) llamaserver (dot) net. That file will be named (your race).trn. Stick this file in the folder located at C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Dominions4\savedgames\(your game name). It's a good idea to create a shortcut on your desktop for this. There is also an easy way to get here by starting up dominions 4, clicking "game tools" and then clicking "open user directory". You can then simply click on the savedgames folder. You will need to create a folder for your game and stick the .trn file into that folder. You can then start dominions 4, go to "continue saved game" and play your turn. After you hit "end turn", you will now have a (your race).2h file located in that folder that you created. You will email the .2h file back to turns (at) llamaserver (dot) net.

So in summary:

1) Email your pretender to pretenders (at) llamaserver (dot) net with the email titled whatever the game name is.
2) Wait for email from turns (at) llamaserver (dot) net and download the .trn file into C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Dominions4\savedgames\(whatever the game name is)
3) Load game like you would any other game and play your turn.
4) Email your .2h file back to turns (at) llamaserver (dot) net. Repeat steps 2 through 4.

Edited by: Gaslov

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

Going to go as Shinuyama

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

I'd like to join as Atlantis.

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

I'll take Marignon.

Edited by: ho5s

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

I'm in, undecided as to nation

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

I'd like to join. I'll take Jotunheim.

Edited by: zultor

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

Machaka Plz.

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

ill jump in if anyone backs out. had some trouble with dom4, but I think I ironed out the wrinkles

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

One slot left, first person to give me a race gets it.

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

Is this really a casual game if the timer is 16 hours? That seems pretty fast paced.

Dec 19 2013 Anchor

It's casual in that you can wear jeans and a Hawaiian shirt while you play.

Dec 20 2013 Anchor

Hey Gaslov, i'm in the other game and seeing a we are slowing it down, and I don't see me lasting till its end (just holding out to see how things pan out) so if you'll have me and there is still room i'll give Agartha a go.

Dec 20 2013 Anchor

Game is up! The game name is SevenSixteen

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

Might want to chuck Cuddl3s a message to see if he is still keen

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

if u r short one, let me know...

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

just waiting for one more to send their files in, if they do not soon I am sure Gaslov will let you. Check back soon to see if we still need one or not.

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

Sorry about that guys, then game will start moving now

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

He didn't know how to join the game. That should be resolved now.

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

I thought this was a 16h game but it seems to be something like 72h, am I missing something?

Dec 21 2013 Anchor

Llamaserver doesn't start the timer until all pretenders are sent in. Then, the first turn is always 24 hours.

Dec 22 2013 Anchor

Looks like my turn 2's going to be stale. I'm in a hotel until tomorrow, and my netbook doesn't seem to want to run dominions.

Dec 22 2013 Anchor

Probably won't be much of a set back. If it makes you feel better, I'll probably fail my attack.

Dec 22 2013 Anchor

admin can delay...

Dec 24 2013 Anchor

Can you stretch the time per turn over Christmas? I'm having trouble escaping family long enough to get to a PC.

Edited by: ho5s

Dec 24 2013 Anchor

Alright, just for Christmas.

Looking for death gems. Have earth, air, fire, and astral to trade. 1:1

That was quite the battle, Machaka.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.