• Register

Still working on a backstory for the game but the main objective is a game where the main character acquires a Sword called the Dev Sword which has the ability to use the powers locked in special cartridges that are acquired after beating bosses.

Forum Thread
Version 0.0.5b released! (Games : Dev Sword : Forum : News/Announcements : Version 0.0.5b released!) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 12 2017 Anchor

So, about a few hours ago I released the most recent update v0.0.5b and I wanted to inform that all players that installed the desktop version have the update ready to go, and wanted to also inform of the changes in this version.

Changelog(version 0.0.5b):

-Fixed a few more bugs

-Added a controls menu to the options(only for show currently)

-Added a Player Model to replace the cube

On the next version I plan to add some animations to the player and the enemies, add a boss to complete the Inferno stage, change the sword's model to match the one in the logo, and maybe add some more music to the game and stop the restarting of the music everytime it switches scene.

If you have any bugs to report go to: Indiedb.com and just make a new thread.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.