Boss Enemy Design Contest!
In honor of our upcoming Kickstarter, we are doing a boss enemy design contest in order for someone to win some really cool stuff before the campaign even begins. We want people to get involved with the creation of the game and we figured this is the best way of doing it.
Here is how you enter:
1. Draw a boss by the 28th of August. The boss can be a human, jeht (demonoid being), or a creative mystical beast. Just about anything you can think of.
2. Write a compelling back story describing its powers and abilities.
3. Email your drawings to email@example.com with the subject line: Boss Enemy Design Contest!
Join our facebook page: Facebook.com
We will announce the winner on Facebook, Twitter, and our main website. There, you can comment onyour submission and put more attention towards your creation!
What Do You Win?
The winner gets their boss in the game, a poster of your creation drawn by our artist Ricky Gunawan. The winner will also receive a copy of the game.
Rules or Restrictions:
- By submitting to our design contest, you agree that you will give us your mailing address if chosen as the winner (unless you don't want the physical prize).
- If the design is a human, they normally derive their magical abilities from objects or the type of region where they are from.
- If the design is a jeht, they generally have red, black, white, or dark purple skin. Some are shape shifters and can look like humans with extremely pale skin tones. They usually have abilities derived from their physical physique, which is of immense strength and speed, and have natural abilities that deal with the elements of light, darkness, fire, water, ice, earth, and wind.
- Mystical creature anything goes.
- You agree that you are age of consent in your country, or have permission from an adult to give out your address and receive a prize from us.
- You can submit as many designs as you like
- You do not need to be a great artist as we will be judging the contest based on creativity in the design, story, and powers/abilities.
- If it's anthropomorphic, please don't use nudity. It will not be chosen.
- We reserve the right to change the rules as we see fit if necessary.