Daídalos is an horror FPS game that take its inspirations from the Doom serie. The goal is to create a modest horror FPS from scratch, including the engine, during my free time. This project is developped in C++/DirectX 9 and the first Alpha build has been published on Febuary 2011.
Game footage that illustrate the developpment of the project.
The new implemented features are:
- Gamepad compatibility
- Objects implementation (health, armor, flashlight and ammunitions)
- Menus implementation (compatible with the keyboard, the mouse and the gamepad)
- Doors and switches implementation
- 3D models keyframe and skeleton animation
- Damages and player's death