Today is Crawle's one year anniversary since its release. To keep up with our current trend of small patches to fix a few things, we're releasing 0.8.3 to address a few more multiplayer issues and to add snow and new music.
Snow! To add a bit more variety to the weather system added in 0.8.0. Snow acts similarly to rain and will put out fires and cause your body temperature to drop.
0.8.2 --> 0.8.3
- Added a 1 in 5 chance of snow fall (purely cosmetic) instead of rain fall.
- Improved and extended night-time music!
- Added collision to dungeon statues.
- Fixed textureless forges, anvils and tanning racks in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with logging in erroring the server.
- Fixed an issue with the online player list not displaying correctly.
- Fixed "infinite" fires in multiplayer.
- Fixed weather appearing inside dungeons and houses.