Mind Grown Software
Based in United States
February 1 2017
$14.99 - Steam
Stranded in an unknown galaxy full of escaped prisoners, you must find a way out. The escaped prisoners grow stronger with every passing moment. Build space stations and other structures around planets, upgrade your ship, and siege enemy locations in an effort to gain strength while weakening the enemy. Take risks when necessary, but don't forget that you only get one chance.
The initial idea for this game was based on an idea Ryan had for a 360 degree shooter he called 'Two Point Six' (the reason behind the name is quite a long story that no one quite completely remembers anyhow). After some prototypes were made, Aaron was introduced to the project with the idea that his audio tracks would be used in the game. After some brainstorming, a desire for strong adaptive audio arose. Kevin was brought into the project and the game design ideas exploded into what we now call 'Convicted Galaxy'.
- Beautiful vast solar systems to explore
- Discoverable content
- Adaptive audio
- Constructible and destructible space structures
- Stackable ship upgrade specializations
- Procedurally generated universe, systems, and planets
Convicted Galaxy - Kickstarter Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "How I wanted mass effect space exploration to be"
- Eric, Indigo Reviews
- "I'm really enjoying this"
- Brian Rubin, Space Game Junkie
- "Going to keep a close eye on this one!"
- Liam Dawe, Gaming On Linux
The official website of Convicted Galaxy convictedgalaxy.com.
Itch.io Store Page
Game hosting on itch.io mindgrownsoftware.itch.io/convicted-galaxy.
About Mind Grown Software
A developer of adventure games including Convicted Galaxy.
More information on Mind Grown Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.