Greetings from Super Soul.
We are hard at work on the final touches before we launch Compromised on Desura under alpha funding.
We originally released Compromised on Xbox Live Indie Games in May. We had some great reviews:
"... some of the best boss battles I've played in years." - The Indie Ocean
but have struggled to get people aware of our game. We are hoping with such a great platform and community on Desura that we can get some more exposure.
Some of the major goals we have achieved since our XBLIG release:
- continued to enhance and polish the graphics
- refined some of the later levels
- implemented keyboard/mouse support as well as gamepad support
- added different graphics for gun upgrades
- updated HUD
- added new effects and shaders to the menu system
- added easy mode as well as normal and expert
- refined the tutorial so it is a better experience for the player
One of the things we are doing while we work on the PC version of the game is putting out videos about the process of developing the game further and changes we are making. Our latest video talks about some tweaks to the in game HUD.
We created a release trailer in May for our XBLIG release. You can watch the trailer below.
We set up some forums and while the game is not available yet, feel free to stop by the Compromised forums and ask me a question. -- Indiedb.com
Creative Director at Super Soul (easy to have a fancy title when it is a 2 man team)