• Register

Coda is a free stand-alone indie game. Coda focuses on thoughtful, unforgiving, competitive, fast paced and stylish gameplay. It provides several interesting systems which players have to use in harmony in order to defeat their opponents. Coda features a player control system which borrows mechanics from fighting games such as Guilty Gear.

Forum Thread
Transferring Coda mechanics into Unreal Tournament 3 (Games : Coda : Forum : General Discussion : Transferring Coda mechanics into Unreal Tournament 3) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 11 2011 Anchor

Is there any way I could take the Swords, their respective stats, swinging mechanics, and maybe even Xing into normal UT3? I am a noob at coding and figured you guys might be able to guide me cause i want a different melee weapon than the Hammer of Retribution and want to do some epic bot owning as i dont play online much. Look forward to hearing from ya...:)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.