Based in United Kingdom
Early Access October 22 2017
Free - Steam
Capsa combines exploration with a strong social component. It features a large, rich open-world that players can explore and discover.
Development began in 2016 at a time when we were developing vehicles (such as aircraft) for other platforms. We decided rather than focusing solely on making assets that it would be great to have our own game world; where, not only could we use our creations, but could also incorporate our love for Open-World exploration.
- Ever-expanding character customization offers you the freedom to create something unique, expressing your personality and taste.
- Expansive world provides the perfect landscape for hours of exploration. Capsa’s initial game world has been designed to submerse players in an exotic, beautiful south Pacific archipelago.
- Evolving and ever-growing selection of customizable vehicles allow players to explore Capsa’s many trails, caves, and waterways.
- Vibrant dance clubs provide the perfect venue for everyone to enjoy music while strutting their stuff on the dance-floor or just hanging out together.
- Personalized homes can be claimed and decorated using the variety of options available.
- Friendly pets tag along on every adventure and can be tailored to appeal to players tastes.
Capsa - Vehicle Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Capsa - Vehicle Gameplay Trailer Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Vetron allows for the contents of Capsa to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Capsa is legally & explicitly allowed by Vetron. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/capsa/presskit.
Vetron publisher group, currently publishing Capsa.
More information on Vetron, our logo & relevant media are available here.