Let me ask you a question: Do you like railguns? Of course you do. Everyone likes railguns. This week introduces a new modular payload for the Rifle, Shotgun and Sniper weapons: The Railgun! Railgun shots pierce through everything, including buildings. Really, they’re a bit OP. Have fun while you can, I’m probably going to have to nerf them.
Improvements & Changes:
- Railgun projectile for the Rifle, Shotgun and Sniper weapons.
- Level Requirements: Higher rarity items now have a minimum level required to equip them, up to 15 for Unique items. This text is displayed in red if you cannot equip the item.
- Higher level buildings now always drop decent items. Breakpoints at Hack Difficulty 50, 125, and 250.
- Sprint now grants you a visible buff for the duration
- Teleport items now use the Sprint icon instead of the Jump icon, to better reflect how I think they should be used
- Shoguns now display damage like this to make clear they shoot multiple projectiles: (2-3)x6
- Lowered Aimbot damage slightly
- The SHARK will now drop at least a Rare item, scaling with your Loot Find. No more easy uniques!
- Players will now receive a reward for managing to climb on top of Finality.
- Acid pools now do less damage
- Popups will now tend to jump at the player’s face instead of over her
- Buildings outside of the spawn area will tend to be bigger, for a more convenient leveling curve
- Spider mines will drop from the player’s position, like normal mines, instead of always spawning at 0 height
- Mines no longer will drop through the floor
- Items are all deactivated appropriately when the inventory is opened
- Permaslow bug fixed (it was an interaction between Slowing enemies and Sprint items)
- Swapping items from the deck to the inventory no longer causes trouble
- Lasguns appropriately are not blocked by powerup sensor spheres
- Buff timers now display properly
- Selling all inventory items is no longer super loud
- Buffs no longer affect you after you die (for real this time!)
- Jump buildings no longer block shots much further outside than necessary
- Charge Jumps are fixed
- The Music player has been fixed
- Shielding enemies should no longer cause a ton of lag
Any feedback or suggestions are always appreciated.
A small bug I had while developing the Railgun