• Register

3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
3089 Video / "Let's Play" Rules (Games : 3089 : Forum : Community Contributions : 3089 Video / "Let's Play" Rules) Post Reply
Thread Options
Jun 13 2013 Anchor

Hey all,

You guys all have permission to record yourself enjoying 3089 & post it to your channels for both commercial (with ads etc.) & non-commerical purposes, granted you provide a link to 3089's homepage (3089game.wordpress.com) and/or 3089's Desura page (desura.com/games/3089).

Feel free to post links to your videos within this forum!

Edited by: Phr00t

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

I just started a new let's play for 3089. I hope I can show off all of the features in the game so that more people buy it. Check it out in this link -
Youtube.com

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

Great! I shared it on my Twitter & Facebook page :)

Jun 21 2013 Anchor

Hey guys, I'm having a great time with this game so far! I can't wait to dig deeper into it. Check out my Let's Play here:
www.youtube.com/ randomforgetv

Thanks, and I would definitely recommend buying into the alpha if you have not done so already!

Jun 21 2013 Anchor

Cool stuff RandomForge :-) I'm sharing it around!

Jul 5 2013 Anchor

Heyo, I've done one as well!

Jul 5 2013 Anchor

Thank you Fork4H :-)

Feel free to start new threads to advertise your channels ;)

Oct 6 2013 Anchor

what about live streaming?

Oct 6 2013 Anchor

Live streaming is great and highly encouraged!

Nov 19 2013 Anchor

thanks i made sure to put links in.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.