• Register
Forum Thread
TITANFALL 2 mod for RTS 3D (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : TITANFALL 2 mod for RTS 3D) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 9 2021 Anchor

Hi,

I am fan of fantastic TITANFALL 2 - best game in the world.

I play lots of RTS games, I very like it too, I think about mod for TITANFALL 2 - true RTS game like HW Deserts of Kharak. SpaceBar for tactical map is very modern and best idea how to play it. I want to create mod TITANFALL 2 very similiar to Armor Clash 3 with droped down camera view with no possibility to rise it up and look around. Only droped mode and full tactical view under SpaceBar. With tactical map we could release any order to any unit and build every structures like Battle Isle 2. Tactical map could be very simple but very effencive with few colors and tactical icons.

What do You think about RTS TITANFALL 2? Is it possible to release map editor level editor to Titanfall Icepick mod launcher? I have seen few map pack on MODDB under XONE. Even mods. Which one editor could You recommend for TITANFALL 2 mod?

I know Unreal 4.x - 5 engine and other 3d modelling programms like Real 3D , RenderMan system.

I have not installed TITANFALL 2 Icepick yet. Sorry for many questions.

THANK YOU

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.