• Register
Forum Thread
Stalker Anomaly Expedition 2.0 missing file (Forums : Tech Support : Stalker Anomaly Expedition 2.0 missing file) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 21 2022 Anchor

I downloaded the Expedition 2.0 addon for Stalker Anomaly the other day because i heard its supposed to make the game more interesting gameplay and graphics wise now i have the issue that no matter where i load into the pripyat outskirts from the game immediately closes. I looked into the logs and found this error:

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : <no expression>
[error]Function : CModelPool::Instance_Load
[error]File : ..\xrRender\ModelPool.cpp
[error]Line : 120
[error]Description : fatal error
[error]Arguments : Can't find model file 'actors\newmonolith\stalker_monolith_3_0.ogf'.

so basically somehow i lost a model file (idk if its relevant but i use jsgme to load mods)

if anyone has any ideas on how i could fix this or maybe start a new save with the same inventory/progress id appreciate it

ps. since it seems to tell me the file and line where the error occurs i thought about just trying to replace it with another monolith model but i dont know if it would work or where i should take the model from

Edited by: soapmod

Sep 13 2022 Anchor

I Have the same issue if someone could help us please,

talker_monolith_3_0_guns.ogf

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.