• Register
Forum Thread
Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 1800 Tracks (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 1800 Tracks) Post Reply
Thread Options
Jul 4 2019 Anchor

Hey guys,

I’m a bit under the weather, but I did manage to get a couple of new tracks done:

On my Dark/Ominous 2 page:

MIDNIGHT FOG – (Looping) – What creeps though the fog? This track might go well with my other one, “Midnight Mist.”
Soundimage.org

On my Nature/Science 3 page:

DEEP SKY OBJECTS – They shimmer silently in the night sky like ancient jewels. Most can only be seen with a telescope. The light passing through my lens and into my eye left these objects long before humans walked the Earth. Perspective is humbling.
Soundimage.org

Like all of my music, they are completely free to use with attribution.

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

I’m a bit under the weather, but I did manage to get a couple of new tracks done:

On my Dark/Ominous 2 page:

MIDNIGHT FOG – (Looping) – What creeps though the fog? This track might go well with my other one, “Midnight Mist.”
Soundimage.org

On my Nature/Science 3 page:

DEEP SKY OBJECTS – They shimmer silently in the night sky like ancient jewels. Most can only be seen with a telescope. The light passing through my lens and into my eye left these objects long before humans walked the Earth. Perspective is humbling.
Soundimage.org

Like all of my music, they are completely free to use with attribution.

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

Here are this week’s new free tracks:

On my Action 3 page:

TRASH CAN WARRIORS – (Looping)
Soundimage.org

On my Puzzle Music 4 page:

MUSIC BOX PUZZLES – (Looping)
Soundimage.org

And on my World page:

LUAU – (Looping)
Soundimage.org

Enjoy!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.