|Level Up Audio - Music/Sound For Games||Post Reply|
|Nov 13 2017 Anchor|
Hello game developers!
- My name is Andrew Kim, and I am a freelance Music Composer and Sound Designer for games and other media. I have 5+ years of experience in game audio, and have worked on over 70 game titles, mostly indie, mobile, casino, casual, and social games. I am happy to work with developers of all shapes and sizes!
- Check out my Music Demo Reel here: Youtu.be
- Check out my Sound Design Demo Reel for a RPG I am working on here: Youtu.be
- Check out my SoundCloud here: Soundcloud.com
- Check out my website here: Level-up-audio.com
- Services: Music and Sound Design for gameplay, cutscenes, trailers, and other marketing materials.
- Music Styles: I cover any genre of music, including orchestral, electronic, world/international, historical, acoustic, rock/metal, retro-game music, and anything in between.
- Sound Assets: I can produce immersive soundscapes, appealing UI sounds, seamless ambient loops, vibrant ‘win’ sounds, realistic or futuristic gun sounds, melee combat sounds, any any other type of sound asset that you need for your game.
- My Rate for Sound Effects is $6 per Sound Asset, with free re-iterations within reason.
- My Rate for Music starts at $90 per 1 minute of music.
- For a quick estimate on your project, contact me using this form: Level-up-audio.com
- Thank you for your time, and take care!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.