|Experienced programmer looking for an UNPAID project||Post Reply|
|Mar 20 2021 Anchor|
I'm an experienced software engineer with over 12 years experience working in web development, mobile, and windows apps. For over the past year and a half I've been learning everything I can about game development because it's a passion of mine. I think I've learned enough to become at least intermediate level as a game programmer and 3D modeler.
I just want to join a project with other people who are interested in the same thing. I can only make so much progress by myself I've realized.
My ideal project would be in the fantasy or swords and sorcery genre. Sort of like Warcraft, Warhammer, Dungeons And Dragons, or even the new game on steam Valheim. I'm open to other genres as well if it's compelling enough.
If joining an art heavy team I would recommend a mobile idle game where people get random characters and level them up and fight each other. Sort of like Marvel Strike Force.
Again, I'm not doing this for a paycheck.k I realize how hard that is as an indy developer.
|Mar 22 2021 Anchor|
I also do the business side, so I fight hard for every penny we can get to support our project and team on the way to release and plan ahead our marketing and financess strategies.
Feel free to contact me by email : ) email@example.com
In terms of UNPAID, currently we are trying to get funds to open up our company/companies, meanwhile we may get some more for growing company and when Prototype is ready in about 6 months, we plan on hitting the kickstarter : ) so there is plenty room for growth on the way and real possibilities of fair income.
Edited by: Shaggisu
|Mar 24 2021 Anchor|
Sounds cool. Do you have a discord or something you use to communicate with?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sep 27 2021 Anchor|
We are Darkstar Games, a Californian game development startup, partner with PS5 and Unity Multiplay. Our team is composed of around 40 developers of different levels worldwide. We are building a story driven fantasy skyships steampunk MMORPG hugely inspired by the treasure planet movie and our mechanics will be dice based like in the dungeons and dragons table games. The collaboration is rev shares until we get funded!
We are seeking for motivated programmers to help out on the vertical slice we are building for showing to the investors that are following our steps.
If you are interested to check it out, we would love to hear from you !
|May 2 2022 Anchor|
Hiring Gameplay programmer/ General Programmers/ Tools developer
Therefore, we are looking forward to hiring people who can help us build the demo level and this will be used to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign.
So the project will be paid work for the developers, thereafter. (Based on Successful crowdfunding.)
1. Have experience in Unreal Engine 4.
1. Apply to us with your resume and portfolio.
2. Explain the skills that you are good at. We cannot hire all the people, we need a very small and effective team, therefore only the skill that matters to the team right now is important.
3. No pseudo names, only real names are permitted.
4. Be able to attend daily development sprint meetings.
5. Log your work hours under the assigned task in the Studio-provided Project Management software. ( This will help us pay you based on hours you worked.)
6. Be able to dedicate 20 hours a week minimum. Anything above 20 hours per week is welcome, if not don't worry about joining the team at all.
7. Even if you are in a different time zone, there will be 2 meetings each day. Meeting A - for specific time zones, Meeting B - for specific times zone. So everyone can participate in either of the meetings. It is mandatory to choose a slot and stick to that forever.
8. Communication is an absolute necessity, therefore please communicate.
9. A proper Discord group and an official Studio website will be announced soon, therefore every developer will be provided with the company email address.
10. A successful Kickstarter campaign will be launched and everyone will be paid based on their work hours dedicated to the project.
send resume to email@example.com
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.