Empire total war 2 Mod (Forums : PC Gaming : Empire total war 2 Mod) Post Reply
Thread Options
Nov 27 2022 Anchor

Can you still build city walls ?

Mar 6 2023 Anchor

Bonjour, je cherche le forum Empire Total war

Merci

Apr 30 2023 Anchor

Question, have you got the trade feature to work with ETW2 mod? I have sent my ships to the trade zone and they are not traveling to the trade area? Any ideas

Jun 16 2023 Anchor

Hallo all, guys I really need help as I'm struggleling with the installation of the mod since a couple of days.

I'm trying to install the ETWII_3.0, I run the installer and I let it go (checking if the directory is correct), then I install VDM Late ..

All okay and it tells me to run the game through the launcher on my desktop, the launcher point to a directory that doesn't exists, how can I fix this?

Nov 11 2023 Anchor

unit roster

Hi all,

I am wondering whether it is normal to see so many units that one can recruit (no matter the nation one plays)?

It just seems a bit hard to find and select a unit without having to scroll through them to find the one I want to recruit.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Apr 20 2024 Anchor

I like this game. It is wonderful. Overfill, I impress with it. I also found Bus Simulator... that's nice one too..

Edited by: johnmackiny1

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.