• Register
Forum Thread
CNC3 KW trying to play erl115's BigTimeWar! map. (Forums : Tech Support : CNC3 KW trying to play erl115's BigTimeWar! map.) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 23 2022 Anchor

I keep getting pauses in the game for about 2 seconds then plays fine for about 5 seconds then repeats over and over. I also keep getting an, "out of memory" error when I try to save the game which causes the game to crash.

I'm running windows 10 64bit pro on an amd system.

I've tried reinstalling the map and reducing the resolution. but has had no effect. I also tried renaming the 2nd file, "Big_Time_WAR!.tga (Copy)" to "Big_Time_WAR!_art.tga." because when i examined other maps that was the only difference i could find in file names.

Steam version of game.

Thank you,

SKG13760

Oct 28 2022 Anchor

-Backup that map somewhere and copy/paste one working map and rename it with backuped map name for test. If everything is OK, then BigTimeWar has error, or map is very Big for your graphic card to handle(in case of older computer). There is also chance that hard drive is in shortage with free space, or virtual memory is disabled on flash drive or some kind of memory problem(fake memory module) or something.
-We don`t have your system configuration info, so this is in short.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.