• Register
Forum Thread
After 5 Months, my Game "Maze Escape" has released for free (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : After 5 Months, my Game "Maze Escape" has released for free) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 13 2020 Anchor

Hello.

5 Months ago, I started working on my Indie Game "Maze Escape - Mape" and it was developed using the Unity Game Engine. Here's a quick summary on what the game is about:

„Find, Fight, Escape!“ - Mape

You are trapped inside a mysterious maze. In order to escape it, you need to explore it and find weapons in chests, avoid traps, kill monsters and defeat evil bosses. Discover three different types of mazes - in each of them you face different enemies and challenging bosses.

Will you be able to escape the maze before the monsters kill you? Play it yourself to find out!

Download the game for free: Shiny-emerald-games.itch.io

Watch the trailer: Youtu.be

I'd love to get some feedback from you, so please let me know what you think of the game.
I will update the game in the future with bug fixes and maybe even some new features. If you want to, you can fill out the Google Form which is linked on the download page, so I can get some more detailed feedback.
Thank you all!

Shiny Emerald

Aug 19 2021 Anchor

Hi!

It's a cool game. I like mazes. Monsters. Weapons.

Unfortunately after some time, the mazes started spamming the victory screen at me, so I could not test it out properly... the shooting with bow seemed cool though.

I've filled up the form to provide more details. ;)

Good luck. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.