Main file version. Compatible with e1.5.2 versions. SOFT depedency with Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).
- MAJOR code refator to prevent future bugs and crashes
- Added soft mod compatibility with Mod Configuration Menu v3(MCM)
- If the player haves MCM, the code will now load stored info from MCM and then override XML file on startup .
- If the player doesnt have MCM, the code will deserialize the settings from the XML like usual on startup.
- Fixed a bug that made Consecutive Steal Penalty not affect detection chance modifiers
- Fixed a bug that gave relationship penalty to Settlement's Gang Leaders Notables on detection. This was not supposed to happen.
- Removed TownStealCrimeRating and VillageStealCrimeRating max of 60
- Removed unecessary penalty for high crime rating
- No penalty to prosperity / hearth if there is no steal quantity
- Added encounter game menu when detected. The player can either bribe, persuade, call friendly gang leader support or give back.
- Persuade and Bribe values are configurable (XML file or MCM)