Major update! Lots and lots of bug fixes and new features AND includes a no-shadow compatibility exe for lower spec PCs.
- Add particle effects to the 'head' part of the character.
- Add particle effects to the 'body' part of the character.
- Add particle effects to the 'legs' part of the character.
- Add particle effects to the 'hands' part of the character.
- Add particle effects to the 'feet' part of the character.
- Dont update or render enemies if they are outside of the draw distance.
- Add collectable flag to items, so we can now distinguish between items that are collectable by the player.
- Player damage now displays on screen text popups.
- Items can now contain multiple block sprites.
- Treasure chest object added.
- Sign posts object added.
- Interactable items now close if you walk away while they are interacted with. i.e. Chests closes, signpots text close, etc
- Items now have a quantity and this gets used up as you use the items. Bombs and arrows are limited.
- Added skeleton walking enemies.
- Skeleton enemies chase the player and attack with dual swords.
- Shooting enemies - shoot arrows at the player that can damage and kockback the player.
- Enemies lose aggro when the player dies and respawns.
- Loot GUI, when interacting with a treasure chest, shows items inside the chest.
- New nighttime music loop.
- Day night cycle with different music loops.
- fade down and fade up with the music levels when we transition day/night cycle.
- Only allow ore deposit interaction if the player is a miner and holding the pickaxe
- Random generation of some scenery objects - grass and flowers.
- Added KING SLIME monster that spawns after killing 10 small slimes.
- Add 'A Simple Task' quest, for killing slimes.
- Updated intro, added flying bee enemies, more items, chest falling...
- Add a 'No-Shadows' build configuration with seperate exe that removes all shadow shaders and code.
- Fix 'mouse sensitivity' typo in the options menu.
- Remove the animation effect from chunk loading/unloading. (This was causing too many crashes)
- Fix the respawn and explode player animations for proper mirrors of hands and feet.
- Better item magnet.
- Fix editing items that are stored in the inventory, update their graphics properly and also the sprite stored for the item.
- Fix loading and unloading particle effects when modifying the players body parts.
- Fix the dangling pointer reference when we unload a block sprite that previously had particle effects.
- Inverted mouse toggle now also modifies the camera rotation when in creation and particle modes.
- Fix it so that when you edit an already existing character and save, it also gets packaged up and saved, like creating a new character.
- Better screen resolution and fullscreen changes.
- Items dont fall through invalid blocks now, needs to be IN the world.
- Random small time delay on item pickup by the player, make it look smoother.
- Add integer interpolation helper.
- Allow to get the dimensions pointer object on a GUI component, so it can be passed to the interpolater.
- Dont show the tooltips if we are closing a gui, inventory or loot
- Only update the player in game mode - stops him falling out of the world in the Front-End.
- Faster/better item gravity speed.
- Dont create random scenery in front-end.
- Fix up the cursor on / cursor off issues when going in and out of player mode.
- Inventory/Loot/Creation modes now properly store mouse cursor position for proper restoring.
- Interpolator safety checks, clear the interpolator creation lists too on restart.
Is there a difference between buying the game or just downloading it here?
At the moment no, but if you buy it while it is still in pre-alpha you will get everything afterwards for free, at a bit of a reduced rate.. since after alpha the price will probably increase a bit.
But for the moment you can play and download this free version and I hope you enjoy it :)
me descargo cada demo pero siempre se me ve la mitad o no se ve