Version 1.11.2 of Western Europe 410-962 - The Winter King. Compatible with CK2 version 3.3.2.
- This version should fix at least some of the crash-on-startup problems that have existed in the more recent versions (specifically those since the release of Holy Fury on usually on Macs). Our apologies for taking so long to find and fix it.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to completely delete all previous versions of BTWK before installing version 1.11.2. Not doing so will result in a corrupted installation that will almost certainly be unplayable.
- This version is fully compatible with any savegames started in 1.11.0/1, but a reminder that it is NOT compatible with any savegames started in 1.10.x. Attempting to do so may result in strange and buggy behaviour - consider yourself warned.
- A reminder that the Portraits submod requires the Celtic, Norse, Mongol, Early Western, and Iberian Portraits, as well as Monks and Mystics and Holy Fury. Please ensure that you have all of the required portrait packs before activating, as otherwise you will face graphical issues.
- As usual, if you see any bugs, balance issues, or just weird behavior please feel free to report them so we can investigate and fix them.
- Fixed flag issues that caused a crash on startup in some Macs
- The Restoring the Old Gods chain no longer ends if you reformed the Brythonic Pagan religion before completing the quest
- Fixed Roman rulers being able to create Selgowion
- Fixed provinces missing from the Gallic Coast region
- AI Old Frankish kings of Neustria/Orleans/Aquitaine will no longer convert to Nicene if they are a reformed pagan religion or are vassal of a non-Christian emperor
- Fixed being able to get arbitrarily high base intrigue by repeating certain plots