Version 1.10.2 of Western Europe 410-962 - The Winter King. Compatible with CK2 version 3.2.0/1.
- Updated to CK2 v3.2.0
- Updated to ACR 0.43.3 "Vesontio"
- Added a formable Classis Britannica for Roman Emperors
- Added some culture/religion/government restrictions for wonder construction
- Merged the Breton namelist into the Armorican namelist
- Added missing Breton dynasty names
- Added de jure destruction events for Norse Jarldoms in England
- Childeric I of Salians now starts with a Non-Aggression Pact with Syagrius of Soissons, replacing the "Friendly with Romans" modifier
- Fixed the Heathens Attack Court Chaplain event triggering too often for high learning Court Chaplains
- Fixed Magh Ithe not getting integrated into In Fochla from 410 starts
- Fixed Frankish Invasion event wars not properly being declared if the Franks are tributaries of their target
- Fixed Durobrivae/Medeshamstede being part of the Norse Jarldom of the Five Boroughs instead of the Southern Boroughs
- Fixed East Anglia being uncreatable in the 410 start date