Text hack mod for Undertale! All the lines of text have been fed through google translate several times then re imported back into the game. Further more all text within sprites has been fed through google translate as well. This mod is somewhat rough around the edges in a some spots but I don't feel like working on it anymore so you get it like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This mod only works for steam versions of UnderTale on Windows OS, sorry!
Made by me :)
AKA Official Lore Channel on Youtube Youtube.com
Sorry for the long download instructions, if I could I would just throw in the modified data.win file but apparently that's
"piracy" and "literally illegal"
1. Extract files wherever, just not in your steam folder
2. Open xdeltaUI and make sure you are on the "Apply Patch" tab
3. Click "Open" next to the "Patch:" category
4. Select "UnderTheStoryPatch.xdelta" for the Patch file
5. Click "Open" next to the "Source File:" category
6. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Undertale and select the data.win file.
a. Note: patching in this mod will only work with unmodified data.win files
7. Click "Open" next to the "Output File:" category
8. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Undertale and write the saved file as "dataModded.win".
a. It doesn't matter if the new name is exactly "dataModded.win" just so long as it is not "data.win"
9. Click "patch"
10. delete the old "data.win" file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Undertale
11. rename the "dataModded" file to "data"
a. make sure to rename it it "data" and not "data.win"
12. It should work now, start the game!