Sustained skills, global skills for mage and fighter class to increase maximum ability pools, new spells and tweaks to existing spells
- Seven new fighter class specific abilities have been added. These abilities are 'sustained' meaning they require a set amount of stamina to maintain the ability.
The sustainment cost is subtracted from the users maximum stamina. These skills can be toggled on and off as desired, some of these skills have additional costs or side effects to maintain.
Sprint - increase movement rate but quickly exhausts the user (Gladiator class can improve this skill through training)
Gear Repair - fighter classes rely on their equipment and take the initiative to maintain and repair equipped apparel and weapons
Inner Healing - focuses physical energy to slowly heal injuries, some physical capacities are reduced while this skill is active
Heavy Blow - increase melee damage multiplier by 20%
Strong Back - dedicates stamina to increase carrying and inventory capacity, slightly increases exhaustion
Thick Skin - gains bonuses to armor class and temperature thresholds
Fighters Focus - dedicates physical energy to focus on, and overcome, mental and physical thresholds
- Fighter skills that applied passive boosts or trait increases now take effect automatically, and apply upgrades automatically. The ability buttons for these skills will not be visible.
- Fighters and Mages have each gained a new global skill that increases their respective stamina and mana capacities.
- Inherited abilities for Summon Minion and Raise Undead have been added to improve Undead and Minion management. These skills become available automatically when a mage is supporting one or more of these creatures.
No additional scrolls or training is required to learn these skills.
- A new standalone mage spell has been added: Arcane Power Node - generates a small amount of power for several days.
Existing abilities "Moisturize Ground" and "Dry Ground" now effect a 3x3 square; mana costs were appropriately increased.
The "Rainmaker" ability can now be used to stop rain or snow.
- Bug fix - several fighter skills were not triggering a hostile response, they are now.