This update adds mod settings allowing the player to adjust the frequency of pawns possessing a mage trait. Summoner rebalancing along with numerous tweaks and bug fixes.
- Minions and Elementals should no longer generate errors from frostbite or hypothermia.
- Elemental Rift event will now end correctly following a reload.
- The Necromancer skill "Cheating Death" will also add a reduction in undead upkeep cost. Undead should no longer attempt tasks they cannot perform.
Feeling singled out, Necromancers have begun returning the social distaste expressed by paladins, priests, and druids.
- A Mod Setting has been added to allow players to adjust the rarity of magic traits.
- The Arcane Fold, in response to increased threats against their caravans and colonies, has increased the training and equipment of their guards.
- The Magic pane displays points required to learn class spells; spells that haven't been learned yet will no longer give the option to upgrade a related skill.
- The mana cost for Summoner skills has increased slightly. Each minion now requires an upkeep cost that reduces the amount of mana a summoner gains each turn by 20%. Unlike undead, minion upkeep costs are not shared, and each summoner may only have 4 minions at any given time. Summoning additional minions over this amount will dismiss the oldest minion. The duration of a summoned minion has doubled and its cooldown has been drastically reduced.