Version 2.3 - compatible with current current Steam version (April 2019), up to at least Nightly Patch r2972. No guaranteed compatibility with later versions. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER SUBMODS!
InVain's TLD Scene Pack
Just as TLD, this package is an LSP, so you're free to change, re-upload or incorporate it into other mods. You're not allowed to use it in a commercial project!
Please give me some credit. :)
The original and current TLD team
Gutekfiutek: some textures from Polished Buildings
Ruthven: water particle effects
Crusaders: Way to Expiation Mod: some meshes
Slawomir of Aaarrghh: OSP Map Icons Pack
Default: Unpack the package into your TLD folder (create a backup first!), allow to overwrite.
I DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT FOR ANY OTHER SUBMODS! If you encounter any problems when using this submod in combination with another, I can't help you. Before reporting bugs, please make sure they also occur when using this submod alone.
Version 2.3 changelog:
- contains a preview of the new WIP Isengard scene, which is not yet part of the Steam build.
- made compatible with current current Steam version (April 2019), up to at least Nightly Patch r2972
Version 2.2b hotfix changelog:
- fixed a bug with scene IDs, causing wrong scenes to show up for certain missions/battles
- made compatible with current Nightly Patch r2879 and upcoming Steam version
Version 2.2b changelog:
- made compatible with Nightly Patch r2849, probably also oncoming patches and steam version
- contains a preview of the new Beorning village scene, which is not yet part of the steam build.
Version 2.2a changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 15th September 2018, up to at least r2785
Version 2.2 changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 10th March 2018, up to at least r2577, probably also oncoming steam version.
- improved Rivendell Camp, added siege scene
- improved Minas Tirith scenes a lot
- added missing player chest in Caras Galadhon
Version 2.1e changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 9th Feb 2018, up to at least r2523
- contains a preview of the new Beorn's House scene, which is not yet part of the steam build.
Version 2.1d changelog:
- made compatible with upcoming steam version from ~21st Dec 2017
- a few bugfixes (Hornburg, West Osgiliath)
- removed Minas Morgul and Moria, because they're part of TLD now.
- added new LODs for Minas Tirith walls, which makes the scene a bit lighter. Sorry, they're still quite noticeable, atm.
Version 2.1c changelog:
- made compatible with steam version from 30th Sept 2017 (equivalent to build r2404)
- adjusted all siege scenes to work with TLD's new expanded siege AI
- made cutscenes work again
- included Lossarnach siege hotfix
- reduced fire in Minas Tirith and Dale siege scenes to improve fps
- tidied up the file structure, so we don't need a custom module.ini anymore! This should make it fully compatible with Snouz' TLD Warband Asset Pack
- removed Dol Guldur, Corsair Camp and Gundabad scenes because they're part of TLD now.
Version 2.1b changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 20th July 2017 (equivalent to build r2349)
- added new Hornburg landmark scene, fight a battle right outside the Horndburg to see it.
- added an option to have Minas Tirith's main wall white
Version 2.1 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 22nd May 2017
- added TLD's new healers to scenes
- added a new Minas Tirith landmark scene (old one becomes the Pelennor region scene)
- fixed a bug with Minas Morgul collision meshes
Version 2.0 changelog:
- added Caras Galadhon and Rivendell Camp scenes (no new siege scenes yet)
- added new dead orc props to Hornburg and Minas Tirith siege scenes
Version 1.7 and 1.7a changelog:
- fixed some spawn points and AI mesh in Minas Tirith siege
- fixed collision meshes in Dol Guldur
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 24th April 2017
- fixed outer terrain for Pelennor Fields
- added some CWE flora to Gondor scenes
- randomized animation timings of prop-spawned troops so they don't move like Peter Jackson's elves.
Version 1.6 changelog:
- made compatible with nightly patch and steam version until at least 4th April 2017
- fixed outer terrains for some scenes
- minor changes to some scenes you won't even notice
Version 1.5 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly patch and steam version
- fixed material issue with Dale walls (temporary until the fix is committed to the main build)
Version 1.4 changelog:
- made compatible with newest nightly
- new Umbar Camp and Umbar Camp siege scene
- added new ships to Dol Amroth, Esgaroth, Dale scenes
- Esgaroth walkable area slightly bigger to make room for all the town walkers
- added some rural details to landscape of minas_tirith_center and minas_tirith_top scenes
- yet again (and hopefully finally) fixed Pelennor fields AI mesh
- added some new cupolas for Dale
- fixed material issue with mountains and added swyters strange mountain fix
- added lod to dale fake buildings
Version 1.3 changelog:
- added details to Pelargir, Pelennor Fields and Khand Camp. And some of Temuzu's great waterfall effects to Dale. Those scenes now look much more lively.
- added lods to Gondor fake buildings. I think they're barely noticeable, but tell me if you find them annoying so I can make them optional.
- somehow fixed the water prop
- fixed terrain code for scn_starting_quest (don't know how I messed that up)
Version 1.2 changelog:
- added Hornburg siege
- added substitutes for Dale cupolas and buildings.
- some small changes to Dol Amroth siege for better AI
- fixed a texture bug on mountain props
Version 1.1 changelog:
- made compatible to newer TLD versions (summer 2016 and onwards had some new quest related scenes and scene props)
- adjusted suspicious man / orc spawn points
- fixed some texture errors for laketown buildings
- adjusted height of the Orthanc for lore friendliness
- slightly changed MT's outer wall to look even more intimidating
- added lods to some MT buildings
- added a gate aggravator spawn point to MT siege
- used smoke stain props to simulate blackness of distant gorges in Helms Deep and Minas Morgul
- added barrier props to Erebor so players won't fall through the rock