Added Tiberium, unique notification voices for each side, added Tiberian Dawn music and various balance tweaks. This realease is very close in functionality to the 2014 version of Tiberian Origins. Installation instructions are in the description below.
- Added Tiberium.
- Ore is now 15 credits / bale, and the ore truck can carry 35 bales = 525 credits / load.
- Gems are now 30 credits / bale - one load = 1050 credits
- Tiberium is 50 credits / bale. One tiberium harvester carries 22 bales => 1200 credits / load
- Added Tiberium Rafinery (TRAF)
- Added Tiberium Harvester (THRV)
- Added Tiberium Research Lab (TRF) - required to build Tiberium Rafinery, Harvester and some units.
- Removed MIG and YAK from GDI airfield - it was an oversight witch I have now corrected.
- Added HELI for NOD. They can now build both helicopters
- Fixed TRAN for all sides - everyone can now build the Chinook Helicopter
- Tweaked A10 Thunderbot's damage
- Increased Nuclear Missile charge time to 18000 ticks (12 minutes)
- Increased Ion Cannon charge time to 9000 ticks (6 minutes)
- Added the Flamethrower Infantry for NOD
- Made some changes to desert-shellmap. Might replace it with another in the future.
- Added C&C Music - it now comes with the mod
- Added unique notification voices for all sides. GDI gets EVA (TD notifications). NOD gets Cabal (Tsun NOD notifications). Soviets get RA2 notifications (Natasha). Allies keep RA1 notifications (Nigel). Some bugs here - silos needed notification was missing for some sides and I replaced it with audio clips from other sides until I can extract and add the correct audio file. Same for Nuclear Missile Approaching notification. Affected sides are NOD and Soviets.
- Added Tiberium to some skirmish maps.
- The addition of Tiberium and the second refinery opens new gameplay possibilities. Some maps might have very little ore and abundant tiberium, compelling the player to build the tiberium refinery and prolonging games. Others might have abundant ore/gems, making tiberium refineries optional.
- Added WINTER tileset from Tiberian Dawn. Since this tileset somehow conflocted with the SNOW tileset from RA, I renamed SNOW.PAL to SNO.PAL. Both Tilesets work correctly and can be used for maps and missions.
Bugs: Naval AI is not finished. It only works for Allies and Soviet, but will not build any of the new units.
Extract the archive directly to your OpenRa\Mods folder - if you don't know how to find it; right click the OpenRa - Red Alert icon, click properties, then click the "Open File Location" button. Open the Mods folder, and extract the archive there. The mod files need to be placed under OpenRA\Mods\to folder. If your game is installed using the default path, it should be C:\Program Files\OpenRA\Mods\to.
To launch the mod. you must create a shortcut of OpenRa.Game.exe (found in your OpenRA directory) on your desktop (or wherever you want it).
Right-click the shortcut, and in the first dialog box where is sais "Target", write Game.Mod=to right after OpenRA.Game.exe (leave one space). Make sure you put Game.Mode=to AFTER the quotations. It should look like this:
"C:\Program Files( x86)\OpenRA\OpenRA.Game.exe" Game.Mod=to
Click the Apply button, then the OK button.
If you want, you can change the shortcut's icon to one I made for the mod, by clicking the "Change Icon..." button. You can find an icon for the mod in the mod folder, OpenRA\Mods\to\to_icon.ico.