The Reckoning The new beginning v4 full version. (Just install in game foulder)
This version adds new scenes and fixes some bugs.
- Leather gloves in weaponsmith
- Ammunition in multiplayer
- Some clothes missing in multiplayer
- Siege scenes in multiplayer and custom battle
- The icons, forts and city are bigger now
- Troop map speed is higher.
- Different types of scenes
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Combat in city, auto weapons become single shot :
1. attacked by bandits at night.
2. City attack of looters (initial mission by Merchant of Reyadin).
fn_scar_scoped still fires a shot after pressing "V".
Overvall map still seems small - cities and villages are better spaced apart now. Would it possible to use reckoning names for cities and villages rather than plain warband?
Original recokening had the option to convert troops to become heroes, any plan for this feature?
Original recokening had the option to convert troops to become heroes, any plan for this feature? Not for now. I don't have access to this code.
I am a bit disappointed. The number says v.4, so I guess it was not beta but a full release of mod.
Okay, a lot of stuff is working, such as automatic guns and shotguns and grenades... but the game seems like an alpha or closed beta for testers.
1) Prices. Prices are ******* TOO HIGH. It is IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANYTHING without cheats.
2) What's wrong with the stats of weapons, why do all weapons got the same stats?
a) All automatic weapons are like 7-15 c damage
b) Shotugns are like 30-85 p damage
c) all pistols are weak besides revolvers. Revolvers are OP.
d) all guns are accuracy 100 which makes no difference between sniper rifle or pistol :/ kinda no sense to me, with so accurate weapon, I can do headshots with the pistol the same way I do headshots with sniper rifle.
3) Some melee items got bad carry_item flag. For example, Cavalry Saber got carry_axe flag
4) Where are zombies?
Okay, it is fun to cheat sometimes and feel OP but slaying everyone with minigun, running around without any challenge or purpose is pointless and boring.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.