The 220.127.116.11 patch for Star Ruler fixes various save game issues and introduces a number of new maps including Clusters (pictured), Sphere, Dumbbell and more.
Install this full patch when updating from version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed an issue that broke most sub system modifiers and planet conditions.
- In the Stellar-pedia, the Shipyard world's description was for the
- Construction world. Also added the Shipyard world's correct description.
- Float input fields in the new game menu were not working properly.
- Players could not rejoin empires after a multiplayer game was loaded from a previous save.
- Clients playing as empires in multiplayer now get the first planet pinned and zoomed to.
- Hosts were getting pop ups when the master server temporarily didn't respond.
- Missing localizations for the object info window's cargo panel.
opening the planet window for the first time without a planet selected,
automatically select your first planet instead of showing an empty
- Tweaked cargo transfer logic to possibly fix negative cargo storage.
long-standing issue where multiple objects shared an ID in loaded
games. Fixes various issues with loaded games, primarily in multiplayer.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Control-clicking in the right click build menu (not build on best) now also pops up the specify amount window.
- Clicking on a treaty waiting icon in the empire window's empire list now pops up the treaty window.
- Added flags to Effect Events to allow special damage types.
- Maps now have their own .xml files to specify map-specific settings.
- Added various new map shapes: Sphere, Cylinder, Cross, Dumbbell and Clusters.
- Added a new weapon: Phased Energy Beam. Deals low damage, but passes completely through armor (not shields).
- Added float vector.dotProduct(const vector& other) const for scripts.