This program will stitch together a collection of .png renders of a character to create a sprite sheet for use in XNA. "Honey Badger" Sprite Sheet Stitcher V2 was coded by James de Silva.
Changelog: (Updates from Original Client)
- Contains a tutorial that can be accessed through the Help button within the cilent
- Permits a variable output size
- Checks to see if the folder has all of the files in their correct naming conventions
- Will import any size frame (no longer demands 256x256 or 160x160)
- Uses a new menu bar instead of buttons
- Clicking on the generated spritesheet will open a new window with the spritesheet (this can be maximised for a closer view)
- Animations generated from the spritesheet can have their playback speed changed through the menubar
- A status bar has been changed to disclose key information
- Can save to bmp, jpg, png and gif
- Lots of bugfixes
For more details on exactly how this program works please see the original Sprite Sheet Stitcher download post which includes a full tutorial and screenshots.