Development Version Variant 003-0.
The first version of SCP:Terminal to be released on the new HTML base of the game! besides the April Fools Update. One of the Biggest Changes to the game yet!
SCP Terminal v0.4-003-0
This version is the first version of SCP:Terminal to be released on the new HTML base of the game Besides the April Fools Update.
This version is one of the Biggest yet, containing a complete overhaul of the game's previous engine per-say, many Bug Fixes, Content additions and general Quality of Life implementations.
Note - this version is still technically in Beta, The beta will End when i push this onto Steam or such,
It shall continue to remain Free for all to use until then, But when i do manage to Get it onto Steam it may Be given some sort of price, I understand how Annoying this may seem but it all Depends on the Current Development situations, Remember - game creation is not magic. But it shall most likely Remain Free
The changes include but are not limited to..
- The addition of a randomised "Press any key to continue" Function for Shits 'n giggles.
- The ability to press Space while text is Reading - Printing To fast render the text and skip Any and All dialog delays!
- Many small bug fixes
- The complete rework of the game's resolution to support Non-square resolutions and Better Fullscreen options. [Work-In-Progress, Any bugs caused by this shall be removed later, It's mostly bug free]
- The addition of a "couple" new SCP's - Easter eggs - Hidden dialog - Hints to Easter eggs.
- The addition of some new inside jokes ;)
- A complete Custom Text Engine rework to support a Custom Markdown - Markup Language i made myself for better Code-To-Dialog - Dialog-To-Code implementation using Only Text, This aspect of the game works with EVERY ASPECT of the Text Engine, So if you know the Formatting you can use this Ingame in ANY WAY ;)
- Better documentation on it's Work-In-Progress site And some Google Docs i have been spreading around my Discord Server every now and again.
- Implementation of behind-the-scenes systems for Future Planned Modding Support!
- SCP-World-Wide Support with Language Translation options!
And a couple other things i forget to mention