This is an update with updated names for towns in Spanish language, as well as updated entry and loading screens.
Changes: Vanilla Loading, Main Menu, and Launch Screen icon have been changed to mod-specific images and screenshots. The main menu has been custom designed by yours truly, Doubtbark, aka Sir_patrick1 C. The es Language file for parties has been updated so that the mod names of the towns are shown properly, instead of the vanilla names. The beginning journey path has been set to solely being the caravan to Nightland.
Notes: The Female Path was not changed, nor was the direct male path options. Intro-Mission Campaign idea is temporarily on the back burner due to returning to college and other in real life things.
Plans: Next update will likely either be a first full release, or a beta- form version of the mod; release date TBD.
1. Download the file from moddb
2. Extract the contents from the .zip folder you downloaded
3. Open up your modules folder for Mount & Blade Warband in your file explorer (or whatever it may be called on your system) and drag the extracted folder into the modules folder.
4. Close file explorer (recommended)
5. Run the game and enjoy the mod :)