Project: Mannequins alpha 0.5 WINDOWS 32bit version: Is one man horror project. Game have many AAA features like batteries, Fear System, pick & up items and more... Bio: You wake up in a basement and you have no idea how you ended up there. You need to find the way out through the scary house and terrifying forest.
You wake up in a basement and you have no idea how you ended up there. You need to find the way out through the scary house and terrifying forest.
Any other bugs you find please report i wanna updating the game make more levels and make some voice overs as well ;)
I am Indie Dev less then a year and on this project i spend 6 months.
If you wanna follow me on Youtube i've made couple of Devlogs Youtube.com
Bug Fixes, Changes :
* Second room in level 2 fixed box colliders on mannequins and room has been changed.
* Box Colliders added to the ceiling so you are not able to see sky through the wall.
* Falling chairs has been moved and range for activate them has been lowered from 6.5 - 5.
* Battery life has been increased from 60 > 100
* Scary doll added + interactable.
* Changed position of some Mannequins.
* Crouch improved.
* Added new objects to Intro Camera.
* Raycasting of interact items has been decreased from 2 > 1.5
* Tooltips size inscreased from 4 > 10
* Batteries,fear value now save between scenes.
* Pause Menu now fully working.
* You can Save your game when you exiting to main menu.
* Batteries + Fear System will reset when you RESTART GAME.
* Fog added.
* Storm added.
* 1x New Level added.
* 1x Preview Level added.
NEW Features :
* Video Settings (changeable) & Controls (not changeable)
* Mannequins can appear behind u or near u.
* Camera Shake,Glitch added to various Scare jumps.
* You can pick up, grab and Interact with various items
and throw them away from u or place them.
* Zoom added on the "RightClick" on the Mouse.
* Note System added you can "Read Notes" by pressing "E".
* FEAR SYSTEM added.
* Restart System added (You can die now).
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.