This is, (so long time ago...) promised full, 1.00m version of the Paradigm Worlds, mod for Mount and Blade: Warband.
IF YOU WANT TO NOW ABOUT THIS MOD PLEASE VISIT ITS SITE Moddb.com
- FACTION DESIGNER!
- new Music thx to Mr. Huspire
- New Scenario - Ein Volk, Ein Reich! - Once powerful faction against many weak
- "Guilds" - really rather merchants located on the map with 'sort of' bounty hunting mission. There are: Lost Legion Camp (Roman Empire Legionists), Scoia's Partizan Camp and Justice League (Vampire & Pirate Hunters). Each faction offers
- Simplification, no more dozylions of faction troops (Renaissance, Fantasy)
- Now you can change faction's color (Camp menu, Internal affairs sub-menu)
- Now you can change running speed on battle maps (Camp menu, Paradigm sub-menu) - changing from normal to >burn-processor fast< may even cause player be faster than most horses, however >fast< setting good for more action playstyle
- autofire, machine guns, firearms, range weapons - revamped
- you move backwards doomsday clock for doing quests, and forwards when failing
- some new graphics, remade player ui (party screen, inventory)
- all vanilla quest have better rewards and they turn back doomsday clock
1. Unpack to Warband mod directory
2. This version has many changes. So, if you had previous versions of this mod, I would not recommend just overwriting. Delete old one and install this version.
3. Please, also when you start a game, go to OPTIONS menu, find "RAGDOLL" and set it to 0. This will prevent strange (and unwanted) behaviour of fallen bodies.
4. I would also recommend playing game with music on, just try soundtrack we (team of Paradigm) had prepared for you. Honestly, whole music was found and arranged by MrHuspire aka serannil. Great thanks for that! If you'd liked it you can always check their author's names in CREDITS area.
5. Enjoy! Of course, you need to create new save, 1.00 is not reverse compactible with any other version.
Now, please let me repeat: I am not gonna shit you, old bugs could not be entirely removed and there are some minor new ones.
This time I had a lot less free time to spare. I can only assure you that I have tried to the last moment to polish and to make it as good as possible. It has flaws. Some parts are rough, dialogs sometimes could be better. Not saying anything about my poor English. There are some MINOR issues that ought to be solved.
But at the end of a day, the most important thing, how much it is fun? I HAD A LOT OF FUN, in one hour testing and solving coding problems. Then replaying to see if there is right effect. There are so many possibilities now! You can set faction to be ruled by lets say, vampires and mutants as lords. Set elves and djiniis as peasants. And so on... I hope that these humble editing options that I gave you, creating faction editor will open your imagination. You will not be replaying some scenario that was created for all players. You can edit or write your own story. I hope you will enjoy and use this freedom of choice. Ability to write your own story, that was idea behind FACTION EDITOR.
As for bit more easy fun you can check RUNNING SPEED option. I made it for pure fun, you can nearly freeze, or what is more enjoyable haste action. Of course fight becomes rather arcade-style, but hey, who doesn't play some action games? From time to time? Come on.
As to the future, I will do my best. In the near future I will post an article about new features I would like to add. There will be some need for quick patches, I will provide them too.