Patches version 1052 up to 1054. Full changelog available inside.
* Fix civil acts that have a group not correctly loading.
* Fix racial bonuses affecting ship components not correctly applying.
* Crash on game start when having shaders disabled.
* Dry Docks could be ordered to scuttle or retrofit at themselves, making them disappear.
* When starting at a higher tech level from traits, structures on the homeworld did not start at that level.
* Fetch orders did not behave properly with resources that have a "required" (eg Crew).
* Ships reacting to automated attack orders could overshoot the system and sit idle at the edge of deep space.
* The set_owner and destroy console commands now work with all selected objects.
* Fixed a very rare crash bug caused by moving between systems/galaxies.
* The minimap was horizontally flipped.
* Objects that are under attack can no longer be docked to prevent exploits.
* Construction progress would jump suddenly at times.
* Construction completion percent is now the average of the lowest percentage of a particular resource, and the average percent per resource.
* Scripted planet governor entries were breaking saves.
* Shields no longer consume more power at higher levels.
* "Supply This" was willing to tell planets and stations to supply objects.
* Ships built from dry docks with auto park on would not park at the correct distance.
* Fixed nano-armor reducing the ship's total apparent health in the absence of repair systems.
* Tweaked governors to maintain a stronger economy and empire.
* Tool names are now localizable.
* Automated attack orders are now lower priority, so ships will break attacks to fetch fuel and ammo unless manually ordered to attack to the death.
* Cut space damage in half.
* Repair tools can now only repair ships and stations.
* Fleets now stay in formation while attacking (can be toggled off with a button next to the formation buttons).
* Cargo Structures now also have a store for each dedicated resource, making them more useful in many cases.
* Artillery now has a minimum range of 10% of the maximum range.
* Goods factories now produce 30% less goods.
* Added 'Automatic' option for default governor type to choose based on the conditions of the planet.
* Objects now use a much better algorithm to search for targets in a system, improving behaviors at very large ship counts.
* Ships now detect if they are likely to kill an enemy target and will select additional targets for their other guns when they are.
* Added the 'Aggressor' personality by Superking.