The 1.112 patch for Mount & Blade: Warband.
List of changes:
* Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
* Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
* AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
* AI troops that seldomly spawn with shields bug is fixed.
* Retreat simulation in battles now damages the enemy even if player is knocked down.
* Models and lengths are updated for some of the weapons.
* Characters who have been killed now soak up attacks for a short while.
* Incorrect coloring of heraldic mails is fixed.
* Fixed a bug where throwing weapons couldn't be used as melee weapons on horseback.
* Some of the multiplayer maps' glitches are fixed.
* Mount&Blade Warband directory is added under My Documents folder. Some of the editable files are moved to there for ease of access.
* Rendering performance is increased slightly.
* Removed memory leaks from dedicated servers.
* Many other bug-fixes.