Soviets now have Slave Miners. Allied Medium Tanks have railguns. Refineries have 2 docking spots. Harvesters never get stuck.
r011+1: Hotfixed for new installation instructions:
As before, place yupgi_alert.oramod to C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRA-20170527\mods or where ever your mod folder is. Place OpenRA.yupgi_alert.exe to where OpenRA.Game.exe is. By default it should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRA-20170527". Run the game with the new executable. If you are a modder who is using my mod you can rename yupgi_alert part to your mod's name! (Anything between OpenRA. and .exe is fed as Game.Mod= parameter, when no explicit Game.Mod parameter is given)
- Soviet now has Slave Miner instead of Working Camp.
- Allies medium tanks now fire railguns! (1.5x firepower buff)
- Units can no longer step over Ant Hill or Queen's Nest. Unloading drone ants can dock any cells adjacent to them.
- Ant Hill now provides sight and counted for victory.
- Ore Refineries have two docking spots now.
- Improved harvester AI. They never get stuck at the field. They rarely get stuck at the refinery. If they do, they automatically get resolved within 30s. (15s average)
- Vein Pit bug fixed. All structures acted like Yuri Ginders in previous release.
- Buzzer sound changed to be less annoying
- Chrono miner, super tank husk burns with proper fire color.
- Chrono miner performance issue addressed
- Build palette order (icon orders in side bar) updated.
- Iron curtain animation now gets disabled on low power or power down.
- Dismantler and Tiberian Fiend attack animation fixed (didn't play).