The second version of OpenSA mod. Minor balance changes, crash fixes and 20 new missions! For full information, please read the changelog.
- Reload delay for Cannon beetle and Beetles Colony turret decreased (from 40 to 30 and from 50 to 30).
- Reload delay Scorpion Colony turret decreased from 40 to 30.
- Scorpion Ninja's weapon range was increased from 10 to 12.
- Updated sounds for custom turrets (they are based on colony sounds and they are not longer heard across a map).
- Creep Flyers can be stunned by Parasite wasps (they still fly, they just temporary do not drop bombs).
- Melee units (Soldier, Black Widow and Savage) are no longer able to target Creep Flyers.
- Raised FacingTolerance for actors, so they have no longer a problem to target moving units.
- Fixed not hearable custom turret sounds.
- Adjusted ZOffset for colonies' overlay sprites.
- Ant Bazooka's projectile type changed from Missile to Bullet. Increased projectile speed from 260 to 350.
- Moth creep flyer reload delay decreased from 50 to 25.
- Fixed Seed Balls not shooting (removed grown condition, so the downside of this change is that those plants will be shooting as soon as they appear on the map and the enemy will be nearby).
- Decreased reload delay of Gumnut weapon from 100 to 75.
- Added 20 new missions.
- Updated preview images for all missions, using upscaled factions' emblems from Swarm Assault videos.
- Adjusted default camera position for all missions.
- Added basic lua scripts for some missions. This generally means that starting long range units for AI will be attacking as soon as the map is loaded, which recreates original Swarm Assault behavior.
- Decreased campaign AI squad size from 10 to 8 (random squad size remains the same).
- Added native macOS packaging support.
- Added missing target lines (they can be turned off or on in options).
- Rally point line is wider by 2 pixels.
- C&C logos were removed from content menu/download assets menu.
- Added two new custom cursors for "assault move" and "attack in range" by MikillRosen (sayedmamdouh).
- Added OpenSA credits in Credits menu.
- Fixed UI artifacts caused by incorrect chrome regions.
- Added "ability" cursor (currently only seen when using a beacon).
- Disabled unused buttons like battlefield news dropdown.
- Added missing widgets for load/save menu (the game was crashing because of lack of them).
- Getting trait from dead actors could cause a crash, it should be fixed now.
- Fixed not visable Candyland tileset decorations in map editor.
- Divide by zero crash should be gone.
- Sometimes the player is not able to build anything from newly captured colony. Usually captuing next colony fixes temporary the issue.
- Sometimes AI doesn't build. Restarting the mission usually helps.
- Creep flyers push the edge the map and then they disappear.