This is Novachen's upgraded version of the Rogues! Campaign for FreeSpace2 in Version 1.0.3-Nova. This is the manual archive, that does not contain a preconfigured wxLauncher profile, but it is usable for Linux and Macintosh aswell.
The story takes place some time after the "domino effect" that elevated Bosch's rebellion into a considerable force.
The campaign is about three underworld figures: Jack, an assassin (the player character); Nicholas, an ex-special agent; and Alex, a thief. The campaign starts when Nicholas sneaks on board an NTF destroyer, but is discovered, and has to rely on Jack and Alex to bail him out. Nicholas returns with intelligence that promises a lot of wealth.
The story is retrospectively narrated by Jack, to an unidentified listener. The three types of briefing (Command, mission, debriefing) are his reflections, but the missions will be played through Jack's eyes, "as it happened."
Extract this into your FreeSpace2 Folder and select "Rogues" as the active mod in wxLauncher.
1.0.2-Nova -> 1.0.3-Nova
- Compatibility Checks for MediaVPs 4.0.X.
1.0.1-Nova -> 1.0.2-Nova
- Compatibility Checks for MediaVPs 3.8.X.
- Edited rogues-mod.tbm to ignore all FreeSpace2 multiplayer missions.
1.0 -> 1.0.1-Nova
- Added a new Flashes configuration for the new ships.
- Nameplates for every ship that supports them.
- Fixed Debriefing stage in "Pseudopatricide".