This is a patch update that should fix the texture and resource file issues with the first alpha mod version. This update also adds a few more units to the Seaton and Eastern Kingdom unit trees. There are no major map changes with this upload.
1. Download the file from moddb
2. Extract the contents from the .zip folder you downloaded
3. Open up your modules folder for Mount & Blade Warband in your file explorer (or whatever it may be called on your system) and drag the extracted folder into the modules folder.
4. Close file explorer (recommended)
5. Run the game and enjoy the mod :)
This update includes new unit trees for Seaton and the Eastern Kingdom, as well as a patch fix for the oddly placed mesh and texture files from the previous alpha version for the mod.
No major map changes have occurred for this version. Some map changes will come for the next release. Hopefully the names for the cities that I coded in are there and not the vanilla names. For example, Veluca should be Eclipse City.