This version is outdated! Please check the file list for the latest version!
If you have access to Steam, I highly recommend the demo that is hosted on Myriavora's Steam store page instead!
This version has all of the content of the Steam demo, but works without Steam. However, it misses all features that require Steamworks services:
- No leaderboards
- No automatic updates
- No cloud saves
- If you later buy the full version, you'll have to create a new character.
- 4 new hairstyles
- 2 new shoes
- Added hair silkiness slider.
- Hairstyles now have more consistent names.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused faulty, useless paths to show up on the world map when playing doomsday mode.
- Improved projectile lighting performance, fixing occasional frame rate issues.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made the reticle stay after a precision turret turned off.
- The grass around the spawn point is now a little shorter in all camps so it doesn't obscure the view.
- The ears are now a bit thicker and no longer have any sharp edges when viewed from the front.
- Sweat no longer darkens the ears excessively.
- Scores are now displayed with a thousands separator for easier readability.
- Improved character transition animations.
If you've installed one of the previous versions, the installer will automatically upgrade it to the new version. Otherwise the installer creates a fresh installation. Characters created with version 7938 or later get imported automatically. Characters created with older versions won't load due to a new file system.
- operating system: Windows 7 or later (Vista should work as well, but is untested as of now)
- recommended hardware:
- quad core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible dedicated graphics accelerator card with 1 GB VRAM
- minimum hardware:
- CPU with SSE2 support
- DirectX 9 vertex shader model 3 compatible graphics hardware