Beta 9 includes a warlock summon rework, over a dozen new weapons, new enemy types and spells.
Welcome to another exciting beta release, this is a big one!
- Gains the ability to summon zombies and skeletons
- Summons require flesh sacrifice, costing HP
- Warlock can siphon life from his enemies
- Collect corpses to fashion into your sinister creations
- 3 tiers of summons with different gear and abilities
- summons can be controlled or set as guards
- Summoned minions can be detonated
- Has a grizzly scythe and warlock robes
- Muscularity - gain 10% of your current health as damage
- Battleheart - no reduced defenses from being surrounded
- True believer - not affected by allies fleeing
- Nudist - gain a second stack of nimble if wearing no armour
- Poison immunity - not affected by any poison
- Berserker Rage - each attack and kill stacks additional attack modifiers. R-R-R-Rampage!!
- Begins with 5 retainers, two shields, 2 ranged and a two-hander
- This aligns with his perk tree focus on large parties
- Gains Relax - halves an ally's fatigue
- Starts with two companions, both rangers
- Nightvision - lets an ally ignore night time
- Guided steps - grant Pathfinder to every ally on the map
- Can summon a cat, it's not very useful, but it never truly dies
- Gains spell damage for every point of initiative over 100.
- Magic missile buffed, has a projectile, requires a staff to cast
- Custom mystic staff and robes
- Starts with spare recruitment slot to hire an apprentice
- Sleep skill nerfed to single target
- New Perks to rune weapons, shields, armor and helmets
- Gains steelbrow, Inspiring presence, rebound, true believer and battleheart
- Custom crusader armor and sword
New Orc weapons
Round out the orc lineup with Skullbreakers, Spinsmashers, Limb Loppers, Boughs, Bone Carvers, Man Manglers, Meat Hackers and Skin flayers. These are given to berserkers and a new Orc Elite variant of Orc warriors. These terrifying greenskins have huge health pools, new abilities and carry the new brutal weapons
Orc young and Goblin warriors have also been given hooked chains that can drag you in towards their bigger brethren, and AI to teach them how to use it.
- All gear in the game can now be enchanted by a Vala or the Seer
- Many sigils with varied effects, from increased attack, defense, xp gain and more all dependent on what gets enchanted.