New update of the Middle-Earth in Earth mod for CKII. #Updated the 26/10/2019
- Fixed a bug with one of the event chain of the Gwaith-i-Mirdain
- Fixed missing localisations for Broadbems and Firebeards cultures
- Fixed missing positions for the dwarves of Himalaya
- Fixed a little bug with elves helmets
RULER DESIGNER :
- Now, the Sindar, Numenoreans, Black Numenoreans, Maiar, Eagles, Mearas, Orkish cultures aren't available in ruler designer.
- Some traits will convert your character in the culture you want at start game (only for Numenoreans, Black Numenoreans, Orcs, Sindar)
--------MIDDLE-EARTH IN EARTH 0.5.1--------
- Fixed a bug where some random characters obtained Silmarils at game start
- Fixed a bug where the Blood of Numenor and Blood of Elros weren't properly given to the line of Elros
- Fixed a bug where the game crash at the end of the Mearas event chain
- Fixed the fact you can't give a title to Immortal with massive fertility malus (Balrogs, Drakes, ...)
- Added the nine rings to the Nazguls as artifacts
- Added several artifacts created by craftsmen of the Gwaith-i-Mirdain
- Added five legendary Numenoreans Ships to the game as artifacts : the Hirilondë, the Eämbar, the Númerrámar, the Palarran, the Entulessë and two craftable ones : Numenorean Ship and Large Numenorean Ship.
- Added the Bloodline "Mearas" for the line of Nahar
- Added the Bloodlines "Line of Elu Thingol", "Line of Cirdan", "Line of Oropher" to Sindar characters.
- Added Noldor Kingdom building in Himring and Gondolin at start date
- Added the Dark Throne of Morgoth as wonder in Angband
- Added Himring Fortress as Wonder in Himring
- Expanded the House of Beor with the line of Erendis, adding some "non-canon characters" that expands the lines in playing dates.
- Added a fictionnal Line to Nuneth, mother of Erendis, as numenorean dynasty
- Added a fictionnal line to Almarien, wife of Tar-Meneldur
- Added the fictionnal lines of Erellont, Aerandir and Falathar, the mariners who followed Eärendil
- Added semi-fictionnal lines for the dwarves of Nogrod and Belegost
- Reworked the line of Feanor with new portraits and nicknames, new nicknames also for some characters of the lines of Fingolfin and Finarfin
- Changed the nickname of Sauron from "the Dark Lord" to "the Deceiver" to avoid "Dark Lord Sauron the Dark Lord"
- Added one more NPCs dynasty to the Black Numenoreans
- Added new nicknames for Orcs
- Added the line of Nahar, horse of the Vala Oromë, founder of the Mearas
- Added the Nazguls as Sauron's Vassals
- Added the Mearas culture
- Now, when you succeed to tame a Meara as Eorl the Young, Felarof will gain the Kingdom of all the Horses and will become your vassal.
- Added several events for the Gwaith-i-Mirdain society for Noldor (forge a weapon, craft a magical ring, improve your skills, ...)
- Added several events for the Guild of Venturers society for Numenoreans (build your own ship, claim one legendary ship, ...)
- Added new governments types for orcs, angband, numenorean, elves, black numenoreans and dwarves
- Changed the capital barony of Numenor from castle to city, same in Andunië and Eldalondë, realm remains feudals
- The Noldor Armor will now be given only to in-command characters.
- New portraits for orcs
- Added unique clothing for Noldor and Numenorean councillors
- Added two new lands : Nogrod and Belegost, in the Himalaya mountains
- Added a new land for the Nazguls in Angband
- Added the Guild of the Venturers as a Society for Numenoreans
- Added the Gwaith-i-Mirdain as a Society for Noldor
- Added three societies to orcs.
- Added the Kingdoms of Belegost and Nogrod in Himalya, and made them allies at games start.
- Added the "King of the Horses" titular title for the Mearas