The august 2019 patch of the Middle-Earth in Earth mod for Crusader Kings II. Updated with hotfix on august 4th.
--------MIDDLE-EARTH IN EARTH 0.4.1 PATCH--------
- Fixed some missing localisations
- Fixed Elwing as the mother of Elros and Elrond
- Fixed a bug where semi-elves children without the noldor or sindar culture didn't get the correct semi-elf trait but the bloodline of the father.
- Give Grond to Morgoth as Artifact
- Give the Mace of Sauron to Sauron as Artifact
- Made several changes to lower the possibility for an elf or a Numenorean to be maimed or wounded in battle
- Added the house of Beör to show all the man ancestrors of Dior Eluchil
- Added the Songs of Clamavi the Profundis - Youtube.com
--------MIDDLE-EARTH IN EARTH 0.4 CHANGELOG--------
- The Bloods of Numenor and Elf bloodlines are now given to the randomly created characters.
- Fixed and improved a little the employement decisions
- Fixed a little bug with the family tree of the Eorling House.
- Fixed a bug where special buildings didn't showed up in the correct provinces.
- Fixed the missing dynastic COAs and added some more
- Fixed a bug with Hagia Sophia picture in Constantinople
- Moved the island of Numenor to the east, to see the island completely and properly
- Added 4 more sea provinces in Atlantic around Numenor : The bay of Arandor, the Bay of Andunie, Forogaer and Harongaer.
- Added 4 more provinces for Noldor, in front of Angband
- Added the realm of Angband, in Siberia wastes with 8 new provinces + 3 "Wastelands" ones.
- Moves the realm of Fingolfin in front of Angband new realm
- Added more rohirrim characters (both in already implemented dynasties and in new ones)
- Added trees in the Sindar Kingdom map
- Moved the Eorlingas to the South, with a brand new realm instead of the desert of Taklamakan
- Added the island of An Balukkhôr in the Indian Ocean, create a new Black Numenorean realm.
- Expanded the line of Elros-Tar Minyatur with all known descendants.
- Added 11 new numenorean dynasties (NPCs)
- Expanded the numenorean rulers dynasties with more characters.
- Added Several vala/maiar characters (Morgoth, Sauron, Ancalagon, Glaurung, Gothmog, ...)
- Added the house of Hador for historical purposes
- Added New Black Numenorean dynasties
- Added unique armors to Noldor Lords (Houses of Feanor, Fingolfin and Finarfin).
- Added unique portraits for Angband named rulers
- Added new armors sets for random Noldor
- Reversed back the dwarves portraits, and updated them
- Added the custom settlements graphics for each cultures.
- Added the decision to "conquer the world" for Morgoth or Sauron, will give automatic casus belli to the neighbour realms, and IA will be far more agressive.
- Added the Balrogs of Morgoth as special units
- Added Drakes as special units
- Added unique buildings for Angband (Balrogs's Dwellings in the Balrog's Halls province, and Drake's Pits in Drake's Valley), these buildings are only for orcs and will allow the creation of the two special units.
- Added Elves Lords as Special units, for Noldor and Sindar
- Added special buildings to allow the creation of the Elves Lords units.
- Added new societies for orcs : The Timor-Hai, the Burzuug-Hai and the Kûtmur-Hai
- Add a new society for Elves : the Gwaith-i-Mirdain
- Changed some modifiers for the Eothed/Eorlingas cultures.
- Changed a little the religions (harder to convert, no multiple wives for orkish, more feminism for Numenoreans and Elves, ...)
- Added combat bonuses for Maiar and Valar characters, to limit the "killed in a duel" to happen to Morgoth or Sauron.
- Added a custom starting date allowing to see the position of all Middle-Earth playable characters at start.