Mercenary Camps Mod adds new locations on map(camps) and some new troops like Assassins, Templars and Crusaders.
Includes Floris Expanded 2.54
Available in english and polish language.
- 7 Mercenaries camps when you can recruit troops + one merchant per camp
- 3 camps with standard troops
- 1 camp with some corsairs and Nordic soldiers
- Assassins camp
- Crusaders camp
- Manhunters outpost
- Castle "Moryn". Swadia own this castle when game start.
- Village "Tuzla". Belongs to the new castle.
- Mannhunters spawn in random places.
- Bigger parties size and morale adjust (TweakMB, not in code)
- 6 new troops:
- Assassin Spy
- Assassin Archer
- Assassin Naphtha Thrower
- Desert Nightmare
- Templar (recruiting in Crusaders camp)
Assassin's are very overpowered but:
- They don't have shields
- Cost 15 times more then normal troops
- Respawn after 3 days and chanse for spawn each Assassin is 0-2. Desert Nightmare 0-1.
- New items: Assassin equipment. Randomly apperas for sell from merchant in Assassin's camp.
- Special weapon: Naphtha Bomb.
- Can be purchased only in Assassin's camp after completing quest from desert merchant.
- Max 15 per 3 days. (5 larges, 5 mediums, 5 smalls)
- Some other addons like:
- Recruiting any troop from tavern. First slot in tavern has only mercenaries. Second - all troops.
- Added rare and useless troop "Slave"(its mercenaries_end but he appers in tavern so I thought that he can be a slave. Upgrade to farmer and townsman)
- Fixed sea battle map. Now you can't fall in to the water and get stuck bottom of the ocean. (If you want to disable drowning)
- Hochmeiste is 10 times more expensive.
- Few littles upgrades/fixes which I don't remember.
- Fix "Backspace" manu at battles. (Fixed in 2.55 but at 2.54 was still background)
- Moryn castle siege is buggy. Troops won't go into the ladder. If someone can edit this and send me a fixed scene I will be grateful.
For more info visit mod page at Steam