Spooky! New update of Lux Invicta for October of 2020
Proud to release a new version of Lux Invicta to you all.
It has been a crazy year, and hope you all can enjoy this new version as much as I do modding it.
I have tried to simplify the downloading and installing, just unzip the file into your ck2/mod folder and put the .mod file into your ck2/mod folder as well.
I don't know if people saw the news, but I have integrated the new VIET module released by Cyberxkhan, and consequentially done away with the old content from VIET. That is why this update took a bit longer than I would of liked. Is the module perfectly adapted? No, but I hope it still gives you all enjoyment. Being a one person team, I really do not have time to go through and continue to update the mod as well as fully adapt "side projects" like VIET. That said, here is your changelog/summary of changes...
- Changed some conquest modifiers a bit, on advice from modders and some players
- Started renaming some Turkish titles, a project which Sammitte from the Pdox forum gave me great research on and more of which will be included in the next version
- Connected a bunch of chars to their fathers
- Added in HF_tribal_events, which should fix some bugs
- Updated some WoL event files
- (Major) Removed old VIET content, added and adapted best I could the new VIET module/content
As always, let me know if you have questions or bugs. I am easier reached on Discord or the Pdox forum, I don't come to Moddb very often. But I hope you all enjoy this version!
P.S: Future version(s) might include a nice update to the provinces of the Middle East and Spain. :)