October update for Lux Invicta - bringing the Light to Fall!
This update for Lux Invicta includes more updating and fixes:
- updating of succession voting, societies, scripted triggers, and traits
- started updating decisions
- technology and static modifiers updated to be more in line with vanilla, but still has the Lux feel with extra increases and decreases for different values. (If you want to compare, take last version and look at the files side by side).
- bloodline changes have been scrapped, as I felt our current trait system works the best, and you'll be able to attain regular bloodlines in game, Holy Fury style.
- IMPORTANT: The possessed and other trait "spam" problem is still occurring. You can try the comment fix (found in comments here on Moddb or in the forum), but it should not affect your game beyond those traits being widespread. This will get fixed eventually (hopefully).
- As always, post bugs, comments, etc here or on the forums. If someone has the same problem, please don't spam it. Goals for next release are implementation of the Zodiac trait system & further updating for decisions.